1) Bulbs for potting are selected and de-eyed.
2) De-eyed bulbs are potted and the pots are placed
in carrying trays.
3) Pots are watered, drained for a few minutes and
stacked on pallets.
4) Stacked palletized pots are wrapped in plastic
5) Pallets are placed in a germination room which is
kept at 80-85° F (27-29°C) for 2-3 weeks (until
sprouting is observed).
6) After sprouting, pallets are removed from the
germination room and the plastic cover is removed.
7) Pots are spaced and fertilized with a 90 day CRF.